Monday, February 05, 2007

How about that Jonathan Page? After coming away with an impressive silver medal at worlds, I'd say JP is pretty happy with how his season finished up. I couldn't be happier for him, he's such a good guy and great racer. At the start of the '05 Pro-Am at crit nationals he told me my chain was off. I had no idea that it was, but that could have been quite the disaster of a race had he not saved my ass haha. So JP is allright in my book! Word on the street is that he may be making an appearence at the MI UCI race next year.

Spring break couldn't come sooner.

This semester is going absolutely outstanding with respect to my grades. However, with the extra study time and busy life I've been leading I have been in really poor physical shape lately which is something I need to address very soon. Racing starts in a little over a month and I'm in the worst shape of my life! Hopefully I'll be able to get on my bike soon and start to take care of that, I need to get my focus back. This last year was really hard being sidelined for the whole season so I really would like to come back where I left off.

This weather is terrible. I was going over to the dorms today and I decided it would be a good idea to walk because I stayed inside way too much today. Well, lets just say that that decision was probably the worst one I've made in a while. After getting there I checked Weather.com which said it was 0 degrees and "felt like" -1 degree. Well it must have been that extra degree that did it in for me because I think I lost all feeling in my appendages after that little adventure. I couldn't imagine riding a bike in this weather. If there is anyone out there who has been riding outside this week (paging Robert Herriman), you're insane.

Well it is late and I have to try to get some sleep, which is something I don't get much of these days.

PS- Go Pistons. Chris Webber is just what they needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home