Saturday, May 12, 2007

Whoa, whoa whoa... I keep forgetting about this thing.

Well, I don't have a bike. I sold my Madone over a month ago because there was some miscommunication about the availability of the new ones. In short, I've been sitting on my (very) fat ass for a while now with no bike to ride. I guess the up side of it is that the new one will be here this week and its probably going to be a little cooler than the one I was planning on getting. I'm getting a Tarmac instead of a Madone. I loved my Madone more than any bike I've ever ridden but I'm really looking forward to riding something new.

Another bike-related dissapointment is that I'm getting rid of the track bike I ordered last fall. With the new bike coming in and just general expenses of being a broke college kid, I just can't afford to keep the track bike at this point. Since I've never actually ridden it I should be able to make my money back on it but I'm still really upset that I keep having to defer serious track racing away each and every year.

So the bottom line is, I don't own a bike and I'm out of shape but life is great other than that! I'm taking summer classes in Kzoo so I'm staying here for at least half of the summer. So far its been really nice but I do miss my friends who went home for the summer.

Well, I'm off. Believe it or not, I have homework to do on this lovely Saturday morning. I wish I was racing this weekend...

Don't worry, there'll be a day... hopefully this year yet haha.

Later

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

How about an update?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home